LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE MODERN MASTERPIECE REDEFINING LUXURY
WALDORF ASTORIA EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
- Waldorf Astoria Personal Concierge
- A Private Account for Each Resident with Signing Privileges for Services
- Dedicated On-Site Director of Residences
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Reception
- Doorman & Bellman Services
- Valet Parking
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Response with 15-Minute Complimentary Service
- Parcel Receiving & Delivery to Residence
- Signature Brand Experience Operation of Amenities & Common Areas, as well as Community Events
- Professional Management of all Facilities Including Cleaning & Maintenance
- Beach Club Service.
- Valet Laundry, Dry Cleaning & Pressing
- Food & Beverage Service Offerings
- Personal Chef & Event Catering
- In-Residence Maintenance
- In-Residence Spa Services
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Pet Services
- Limo, Driver & Transportation
- Automotive Detailing
- Courier & Outbound Mailing
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial Services
Much like the thriving metropolis within which it sits, Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami offers an experience in transcendence- an exclusive lifestyle offering embedded within a legacy brand that has stood the test of time. Residents here will not only assume a coveted place in a landmark building’s history, but also as part of a cutting-edge community of culture shapers, intrinsically playing a role in boldly defining societal moments. Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami, with its limitless views, extraordinary architecture and timeless brand will usher in a new era for generations to come.
Founded in 1991 by Kevin Maloney, Property Markets Group (“PMG”) has direct hands-on experience in the acquisition, renovation, financing, operation, and marketing of commercial and residential real estate.
Sieger Suarez Architects is a distinguished leader of luxury high-rise residential design and development. Sieger Suarez have been producing buildings of prominence and a legacy of excellence for four decades.
Greybrook Realty Partners is a Toronto based private equity firm that invests in large-scale real estate development and value-add assets.
With more than 40 years of unparalleled design and architectural experience, Carlos Ott has been hailed as one of the best conceptual minds of his generation.
INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM
BAMO designs elegant and functional spaces where people live or stay. Spanning 20 countries on 5 continents, our residential and hospitality portfolios includes luxury houses, condominiums, hotels, resorts, restaurants, spas, and the occasional superyacht.
WALDORF ASTORIA RESIDENCE FEATURES
- 100 stories: Tallest Tower to Transcend Miami at 1,049 FT
- 360 Private Residences
- Studios Fully Finished & Furnished
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms – Fully Finished, Approved by Waldorf Astoria
- Private and Semiprivate Elevator
- Unobstructed Views
- Summer Kitchen Balconies
- Regular Residences 10′ Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Penthouses 12′ Foor-to-Ceiling Windows & Customized Floor Plan by the Buyer
- Kitchen Cabinets by Waldorf Astoria
- Wolf Sub-Zero, High-End Kitchen Appliance Package
- TOTO Washlets
- Dornbrach & Duravit Bathroom Fixtures, Features & Accessories
- Latest “Smart Building” & W.A. resident app (24-hour concierge service)
- Full-Service Building with Concierge & Hospitality Service
WALDORF ASTORIA BUILDING FEATURES
- 100-story tower located in Downtown Miami across from Biscayne Bay.
- Immersive resort-style pool with outdoor café and private cabanas.
- 360 branded luxury residences.
- 205 hotel guestrooms and suites.
- Interiors created by BAMO design firm.
- Peacock Alley.
- True Waldorf Service and concierge.
- Unobstructed views of city and downtown skyline.
- Private Bar/ Wine Tasting Room.
- Signature Restaurant.
- All-Day Dining Brasserie.
- Pre-function and function spaces.
- Meeting and boardrooms.
- Waldorf Astoria Kids Club.
- 24-hour valet parking.
- Beach Club.
An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline
A comprehensive amenity program offering the best of beachfront living
82 signature OMA – designed homes oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean from each residence
Two- to four-bedroom residences ranging from 2,100 to 6,700 square feet
Gold level LEED certification
Direct, private elevator entry to each residence
Gracious 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
Private 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces designed to provide direct views of the Atlantic from every residence
Expansive living, dining, and entertaining area accented with linear cove lighting
Custom Italian kitchens designed by Tara Bernerd & Partners featuring honed marble countertops, backsplash, and island
Sub-Zero Wolf Appliance Suite
Primary bathrooms feature natural stone flooring and walls, custom bathtub, bespoke mirrors and light fixtures
Walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom
Enjoy 360 degrees of